The Complete Guide to a Medical Degree (MBBS) in Malaysia
What Is Medicine?
Medicine are related to caring for a patient and managing the diagnosis, prognosis, prevention, treatment or palliation of their injury or disease.
Entry Requirement for Medicine
For SPM or IGCSE student before you can study a Medical Degree (MBBS) you are require to study a pre-u program eg: Foundation in Science, STPM, UEC or A-Level.
SPM/IGCSE: (minimum 5B’s in subject:)
- Mathematics or Additional Mathematics
These are the general entry requirements to pursue a Degree in Medicine:
- A-Level: BBB, ABC or AAC in Biology, Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics
- STPM: BBB, ABC or AAC in Biology, Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics
- Australian Matriculation: Minimum ATAR 80 including an average of 80% in Biology, Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics
- Foundation in Science or Matrikulasi: Minimum CGPA of 3.00 in Biology, Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics; and 5Bs in SPM (or equivalent) including Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics or Additional Mathematics