Master of Accounting in Forensic Analysis
|Duration||Full time (1+ years)
* Only available in full-time study mode
|Intake||04 Apr 2022
25 Jul 2022
07 Nov 2022
|Entry Requirements||Bachelor’s degree
• Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 out of 4.00, or its equivalent qualification as acceptable by the Senate.
• Bachelor’s degree with CGPA below 2.50 out of 4.00, or its equivalent qualification can be accepted with minimum 5 years relevant working experience in related field.
• Relevant professional accounting qualifications equivalent to a bachelor’s degree as accepted by the Senate.
• English Requirements: IELTS 5.5